Bipartite NLS prediction

D. Pearton pearton at
Wed Aug 13 14:10:03 EST 1997

Hi all,
I'd like to test a few sequences for the presence of a bipartite Nuclear
Loclaisation sequence.  Unfortunately the two pages on the web that used
to do this ( and are no longer running, it appears.
Could anyone point me to a resource that would do this?  I'm not
particularly interested in other types of NLS.
A good reference would also be appreciated.

Dave Pearton
pearton at
Down he sank in a chair-ran his hands through his hair-	+
     And chanted in mimsiest tones			+
Words whose utter inanity proved his insanity,		+
     While he rattled a couple of bones.		+
"The Hunting of the Snark" Lewis Carroll		+