Rainer Gratias rg at
Wed Aug 13 05:46:25 EST 1997

Nick Glover wrote:

> What interest in the community is there for a discussion group focused
> on the use and application of the MSI/Biosym range of applications, i.e.
> Discover/Homology/Quanta, etc. ?
> If there is sufficent response, perhaps steps could be taken to launch
> such a group.
> ----------
> Nick Glover
> Department of Chemistry
> Simon Fraser University
> 8888 University Drive
> Burnaby, BC
> V5A 1S6
> Canada

 I think it would be a good idea to launch such group.
Also there is a very good list of FAQ's on the MSI homepage and the
response centre makes a good
job, I suppose the user community has also a lot of good hints.

Rainer Gratias.

                         Technische Universitaet Muenchen
                         Institut fuer Organische Chemie und Biochemie
                         Lehrstuhl fuer Organische Chemie II
                         Rainer Gratias
                         Lichtenbergstr. 4
                         D-85747 Garching