Looking for Flash Bios program!

latin at panix.com latin at panix.com
Sun Aug 24 00:39:53 EST 1997

Looking for Software or Application that's called "Flash Bios"

The problem is that we used a program named "SYSTEM COMMAND" in order to try and install WIN31
and WIN95 together, and apparently this software destroyed the BIOS which has to do with the Port
Identification for the system to recognize it.

So we're told that FLASH BIOS will fix this problem.

Can you help me...?

Victor Borras

     \\\ | ///
     \ ~   ~ /
       @   @
|(Running Bare...)                            |
|"The Greatest Obstacle to Progress..         |
| is Prejudice...                             |
|"Without struggle there is no Progress       |
| (Frederick Douglas)                         |
|"Truth is often eclipsed...                  |
| but never extinguished!"                    |