Mobile Training Centre

Robert Andrews rba at sstsystems.net
Sun Aug 24 16:53:41 EST 1997

To all,

I have something that may be of interest to training companies;
a mobile training unit – equipped with a 10-user LAN.
It is a professionally converted Airstream trailer, complete with
a/c, gas heat, tinted glass, alarm,
10 multimedia workstations with server,
10 desks with steno-chairs,
ample room at front for training aids (and trainer!),
very professional 'corporate' décor (carpet, oak chair rails, etc)

It was extremely useful – and functional, and was VERY well received by our
clients.
My associates and I are focusing our efforts on other areas of the
industry, and no longer require it. It is For Sale for $36,000. CAN.
If you would like to know more about this trailer ( or would like to
discuss a build-to-order), just send me a note. I can provide detailed info
and pictures.

Thanks, and I wish you all continued success.

Robert Andrews  rba at sstsystems.net
The Hartnell Castleton Group
Ontario, Canada
1-519-896-3062