computer problem

Dennison Moore moored at hopper
Wed Aug 27 09:34:53 EST 1997

Dear Mr. Shaw,
	Before I upgraded my computer to win95 I had the same problems
that you are having. I talked with my friend and he suggested to me to
get more RAM memory since it so cheap now and to try QEMM. After trying
this I had only one occurence of the problem again but that was when I
tried to load a huge file game otherwise everything ran perfect. If and
when you look for RAM, EDO RAM is better because it runs programs faster
and should cost the same as conventional RAM. The prices that I have seen
are about $99 - $119 for 16MB RAM.
	As for the rogue directories triy going into program manager and
deleting them from there. You may also want to defragment your harddrive
which is done by going to the dos prompt and typing in DEFRAG and then
hit the enter key and follow the on-screen prompts