Nathalie Castells-Brooke mserv at
Thu Aug 28 09:28:43 EST 1997

froggie wrote:
> I am searching for some Animations of Molecular Biology.
> But I can't find a satisfying site.
> I hope any of you could give some advice (I mean you tell me some site
> addresses).
>  Thanks.

depending of what you are looking for, the Rasmol home page offers nice
animations of molecules either as a Rasmol script, you can view with
Rasmol, or as Chime files.
The URL is
Hope that helps.

Nathalie Castells-Brooke                      I hear and I forget
Bioinformatic Department                     I see and I remember
IACR Rothamsted                             I do and I understand			Confucius