De-Archiving Win95 CAB files???

nospam Willy A Verheulpen willy.verheulpen at
Tue Dec 2 04:39:28 EST 1997

In article <881012494.8703 at>, Elocutus of Borg <ElocutusOfBorg at> wrote:
>In article <65kb08$i0e$2 at>,
>  mab at wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a program to manually de-archive Windows95
>> CAB archived  files?
>I _think_ Dr. Dobbs provided a utility for this.  You may want to surf
>over to and check it out.

FWIW ... Powertoys on the Microsoft site contains a .cab reader +
extract utility ..

Willy Verheulpen    Institute for Mol. Biology & Biotechnology
Brussels Free University             Scientia Vincere Tenebras
Paardenstr 65       B-1640 Sint Genesius Rode       Belgium
remove (nospam) in the address to reply ....