HELP!!!!! (Got a problem with Direct X Drivers)

Z.Huang huang.zhong at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Dec 2 18:02:41 EST 1997

Hi,

First of all you must make certain what's language version of win95 you
are using now. Second of all check the DirectX 5.0 language version and
make sure that it's language version is correspond with win95 language
version. There are several language version of DirectX availale in net
including english, chinese, japan, spain, ... Just choose the right one.

Enjoy.

Huang Z