Macintosh-based Image Analysis Software

Yoroya yoroya at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 23:45:08 EST 1997

Dear biomedical researcher/clinical diagnostician:

     "3-D BrainStation" is a Macintosh-based image analysis package that can
analyze anatomical images from CT or MRI scans or metabolic images from PET or
SPECT scans.  It can also fuse these anatomical and metabolic images thereby
acting as a powerful research or diagnostic tool for the neuroscientist or
clinician.  This $7,500 image analysis system is the most powerful and
versatile one on the market today and only intended for the serious biomedical
researcher and clinical diagnostician willing to make an investment in the best
that money can buy.  Don't be fooled by cheap imitations.  Nothing out there
can match the quality and versatility of "3-D BrainStation".  Visit our website
and ask for more information, or contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Robert L. Hummel	   	Tel: 410-876-8055
Sales & Marketing	   	E-mail: loats at loats.com
Loats Associates, Inc.	URL: http://www.loats.com