dotplot software (**FREE**)

Charlie Mantel cmante at
Thu Dec 11 20:47:23 EST 1997

Try going to the homepage of Scripps Inst.
There is a whole bunche of software available **FREE** at their site of flow
cytometry software links.  The one I use is WinMDI  (the mdi stands for
"multiple document interface"....and it works GREAT!!!  I use it every day.
It does 2d or 3d dotplots and also histograms.....just try it,,,you'll see.