cgm format > XY files?

PA Curmi curmi at infobiogen.fr
Thu Dec 18 11:05:02 EST 1997

Hi everybody,

	I have files coded in "computer graphic metafile" format (cgm) which
contain curves obtained from a spectrophotometer.

	It seems that this cgm format is a graphic format but that must contain
the XY informations to plot the data.

	I would like to extract the XY datavalues from the cgm files and save
it in a format which could be read by Exel or any spreadsheet program or
plotter?
	Could someone help me?

Thank you

--
Patrick A. Curmi, MD, PhD            		 tél: 33 1 45 87 61 40
INSERM U440 17, rue du Fer à Moulin			fax: 33 1 45 87 61 32