Chemical structures

R. Henne henne at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 5 20:59:05 EST 1997

C. Cantina wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> does anyone know of a program which allows one to draw chemical
> structures, including DNA/RNA sequences? I would like to find one if
> posible which works with Word Perfect.
>
> Please, inform me if someone knows where to find this software.
> Thanks
>
> C Cantina

I like Isis Draw.  It comes with nucleotide and amino acid structures.
It is free for academic and personal use.  It also plays well with other
Windows apps.  There is also a Mac version at the same site. It worked
with MS Word but I haven't tried it with Word Perfect.

Here is the URL:

http://www.mdli.com/prod/ioffer.html

Randy