job opportunity in Madison, WI - update

jim golden jgolden at genesys-tech.com
Sat Feb 8 11:43:42 EST 1997

Thanks to all that have sent me resumes regarding the software/bioinformatics position at GeneSys Technologies, Inc.  Unfortunately, because
of the large volume of responses I received, I don't have time to answer everyone individually.  The position was filled this week, but I will
keep all the resumes I received on file since we are expecting rapid expansion this year in the areas of robotics and image processing.  The
quality of the applicants has been very high, and I encourage those looking for a position in bioinformatics to check out the 17 January 1997
issue of the journal Science for several want ads in this area.  There a many research-oriented firms recruiting for projects in sequencing,
gene finding, and analysis.  Thanks again to all who responded.

Jim Golden
Director of Bioinformatics
GeneSys Technologies, Inc.
9757 Wilkinson Rd.