looking for graphing software

Carla Kuiken kuiken at t10.lanl.gov
Tue Feb 11 10:46:34 EST 1997

I'm trying to produce a scatter plot with a few labeled values (like
years) on the X axis, and a lot of numerical values on the Y axis. Many
of the points have the same X and Y coordinates. I'm looking for
software that can plot these next to, instead of on top of, each other.
I have an ancient DOS program called FigP that used to do this, but it's
given up the ghost. Unix, mac or PC are OK, although I prefer PC
software. It doesn't have to be free either. Thanks for any suggestions.

Carla Kuiken