Survey on Peopleware

Dan Tian dan at cse.uta.edu
Sun Feb 16 23:21:02 EST 1997

Hello, everybody, I am a graduate student at the Department of Computer
Science & Engineering, The Univ. of Texas-Arlington. I am now
conducting a survey for my Master's Degree. The topic is "A
Cross-Culture Study on Peopleware". The purpose of this survey is to
learn the similarities and difference on people's attitudes, software
engineering structures and activities between Japanese and American
software industries. The address is

        http://www.uta.edu/cse/se_study

I would appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey. Also,
please tell other people about the survey as well.  The more responses I
collect the more we can learn. You will get a prize after finishing the
survey. If you leave your e-mail address on the survey, I will send you
the results of this survey.

Thank you very much.

-dan