Current Contents V4

Alberto I Roca roca at
Tue Jan 7 23:22:00 EST 1997

In article <malbert-0701971259520001 at> Charles Henri
Malbert, malbert at writes:
>Therefore, I am asking anybody that is using this software on a mac to
>react directly to ISI by send as many Email as possible asking them to
>change their software.

luckily you can request a "downgrade" of your weekly databases from v4.0
v3.0. i have already changed our subscription back to the old style so
we can use the sleek 3.0 software. similar requests of this type will send
a strong message to ISI.

alberto :|

p.s. i have no connection to ISI other than being an unhappy 4.0 customer.

Alberto I. Roca                 Internet: roca at
Biochemistry                    Bitnet:   roca at wiscmacc
420 Henry Mall
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Madison, Wisconsin 53706 USA