New Journals online

Todd McGee scoop at
Wed Jan 8 01:35:07 EST 1997

Hi folks,

I wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that there have been a
few additions to the number of journals that are online. Since the
journals seem to be pretty terrible at publicizing their web sites, I
thought they could use the help.

Anyway, the latest additions are:

Journal of Experimental Medicine at:

Pediatrics at

All three of these journals have the full text and images of all their
articles available online and are, for a limited time, freely available
to anyone who wants to read them. I don't know about you but I'm
getting pretty tired of the journals that only put their abstracts
online. I can get that from Medline!

Sorry for the cross-posting, hope I didn't annoy anyone too much.

Todd McGee
Dept. Biol. Sci.
Stanford University