Looking for computer program for MPN calculation

Pierre Juteau juteau at biotech.lan.nrc.ca
Sat Jan 11 11:58:34 EST 1997

I am looking for a computer program (freeware or
shareware) to make calculations for most probable
number (MPN) assay. I would prefer this method
instead of using tables. I found the code for a Basic
program in Methods for General and Molecular
Bacteriology (ASM, 1994), but it doesn't compute the
error statistics. Is anybody know something better?
Thank you for your help.

Pierre Juteau, M.Sc.

Biotechnology Research Institute (NRC)      Laval University
6100 Royalmount Avenue                      Chemical Engineering dept.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada                    Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Canada
H4P 2R2                                     G1K 7P4
(514) 496-2886                              (418) 656-2634

pierre.juteau at nrc.ca