Review articles on bioinformatics

Georg Fuellen fuellen at
Tue Jul 1 11:12:21 EST 1997

In article <5p04dl$s37 at>, <ctzhang at> writes:
|> Dear Netters:
|> Could any one provide me some references of recent review articles on
|> bioinformatics? Thanks a lot!

It's not quite what you need, but I've just re-organized a listing
of syllabi of bioinformatics courses -- you can at least find out
about the topics that are currently considered important.
The URL is
mirrored at
(Our own course is at

I'd very much welcome additions to my list of biocomputing/bioinformatics
courses+curricula world-wide -- do not hesitate to send me an email !

best wishes,
Georg Fuellen
Univ. Bielefeld, Research Group in Practical Comp. Science, Fax +49 521 106 6411