HOW TO CONTACT THE AUTHOR of Molscript????

Marc Saric Marc.Saric at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jul 4 03:14:13 EST 1997

Hi all,

I have a little problem: Recently I stumbled over the nice program
Molscript, written by a man named Dr. Per Kraulis from Sweden.
On several pages dealing with this program, it has been said, that one
must obtain a permission from Dr. Kraulis to download and use Molscript,
and that it is free of charge for academic usage.

I wrote two letters to two different mail-adresses of Mr. Kraulis, but
nothing happened.

Does anyone know the actual adress of Dr. Kraulis or anyone who is in
charge of the program, or does anyone know how to obtain the program
(what to send to which adress or whatever).

Thanks in advance!
--

Bye,

Marc Saric