Little Bits Multimedia: free children's program of the week

Little Bits Multimedia little_bits at
Fri Jul 18 14:04:24 EST 1997

This week's program is a few days late. This took a little longer to
program than anticipated.

The Fun Bones  program is  an introduction to the human skeletal system.
It includes a quick tutorial, a fun puzzle and  a quiz.

Great sound effects should help to keep things interesting.

The program can be found in the downloads section of our website.

If you have any comments or suggestons please