Richard Dawkins

Richard P Grant rgrant at see.sig.for.address
Wed Jun 4 07:26:18 EST 1997

Chris Richardson (foop at sg4.pcy.kcl.ac.uk) wrote:

} It also took me a few seconds to realise that it requires that you have
} JavaScript turned on in your browser.  Whether you want to activate this,
} given the rather patchy nature of its security, is left as an exercise to
} the reader. However, the text only pages seem to work okay.

Downer #1

} It might also be useful to point out that the free software is only for
} Win32 and Win95.  Not much use for me and my SG Indy.

Downer #2

Not much use for me and my Mac.  Thanks for saving me the
trouble, Chris.

--
Richard P. Grant  MA  DPhil          University of Oxford | rgrant at molbiol
http://www.molbiol.ox.ac.uk/~rgrant  FFPGP                | .ox.ac.uk