Medlars to refer format

Dave Goldman dave at rsd.com_!rem!ove!this
Thu Jun 5 02:23:23 EST 1997

In article <kjoh9mp0jl.fsf at alpha0.bioch.virginia.edu>,
wrp at alpha0.bioch.virginia.edu (William R. Pearson) wrote:

> I am looking for a perl script that will convert Entrez or Ovid (they
> are slightly different) Medlars tagged format to unix refer/bib
> format.  Something that would make it easy to include or exclude
> abstracts would be helpful.

Bill --

It's not a perl script, and it's not free, but if you can't come up with
an easy solution you might consider our PAPYRUS bibliographic database
program. It only costs $99, can import Entrez, Ovid, or pretty much any
other source of bibliographic references, and can reformat and output the
data any way you like, including refer/bib.

If you're interested, please take a look at our Web site, or e-mail me for
more information.

-- Dave Goldman (dave at rsd.com)              Research Software Design
   503/796-1368, fax 503-241-4260           2718 SW Kelly Street, Suite 181
   The PAPYRUS Bibliography System          Portland OR 97201 (U.S.A.)

   Technical Support: support at rsd.com       Other Questions: info at rsd.com
                    WWW Site: http://www.rsd.com/~rsd/