split split plot analysis

Jim Zalnoski jzalnosk at harris.com
Fri Jun 6 06:32:30 EST 1997

SAS can perform this analysis because it allows you to specify the
correct error term for each factor.  Any software that can specify error
terms will therefore also 'perform' split split plot analysis.  A PC
based software I use that can do this is Statistica.
Jim Zalnoski
Statistician
Harris Semiconductor