Public domain source code for fast fourier transforms and/or spectral analysis...

Pedro Mendes pedro at
Sun Jun 8 18:34:56 EST 1997

In article <5net75$q2f at>, aida at
>I am looking for some public domain source code for performing fast
>fourier transforms and/or spectral analysis for a medical
>A pointer to a software library would be very much appreciated.

You will find routines for FFT and many other numerical methods in the
netlib archive. You can access a UK mirror of netlib at:

The original is at

Pedro Mendes
home: pedro at , work: prm at | Aberystwyth,              | Wales, U.K.
Author of GEPASI, a biochemical kinetics simulator    | European Union