Image processing SW

islam islam at icrf.icnet.uk
Tue Jun 10 04:52:54 EST 1997

Hi , Perhaps you can say what type of use (e.g. 3D reconstruction, 2D
image processing)/computer systems you have in mind.

Examples of 2D tools are NIH image (sorry cant recall reference).
Also look at http://biocomp.arc.nasa.gov/3dreconstruction/software/

Kaare Gärtner wrote:
> I need a comment from You on image processing software.
> Anyone of You have strong feelings 'bout some particular package ?
> I'd be thankful if You'd also give me some hints 'bout market
> leadership.

Suhail A Islam
Biomolecular Modelling Laboratory
Imperial Cancer Research Fund, P.O. Box 123
44 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX
Tel: (0171) 269 3380, Fax: (0171) 269 3479
email: islam at icrf.icnet.uk
http://www.icnet.uk/bmm/