multiple alignment

Will Fischer wfischer at
Wed Jun 11 12:47:40 EST 1997

Berke, Tamas (TBerke at CHKD.COM) wrote:
: Could any of you name a program (PC or UNIX) which can help me to align
: corresponding nucleic acid sequences to the already aligned (Clustal)
: amino acid sequences?

"align2aa", a perl program to do this, is available via my web page (below).
It reads input via readseq, and should work 'most anywhere Perl is installed.

Will Fischer
				(to reply, remove smiley after username)
Biology Department             		wfischer;-)
Jordan Hall
Indiana University            		Lab:    812-855-2549
Bloomington, Indiana 47405 USA		FAX:    812-855-6705