multiple alignment

Will Fischer wfischer at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Wed Jun 11 12:47:40 EST 1997

Berke, Tamas (TBerke at CHKD.COM) wrote:
: Could any of you name a program (PC or UNIX) which can help me to align
: corresponding nucleic acid sequences to the already aligned (Clustal)
: amino acid sequences?

"align2aa", a perl program to do this, is available via my web page (below).
It reads input via readseq, and should work 'most anywhere Perl is installed.

See http://www.bio.indiana.edu/~wfischer/Perl_Scripts/
Will Fischer
				(to reply, remove smiley after username)
Biology Department             		wfischer;-)@indiana.edu
Jordan Hall                   		http://www.bio.indiana.edu/~wfischer
Indiana University            		Lab:    812-855-2549
Bloomington, Indiana 47405 USA		FAX:    812-855-6705