Searching for unique mouse chromosome markers?

Fergus Doherty Fergus.Doherty at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 07:45:50 EST 1997

I've been asked by someone to help with them find DNA sequences  unique to
each mouse chromosome.  Short stretches of these will be used in a
technique called PRINS (I think).  OK so I could search for published
sequences found on mouse chromosome 1, then check to see if similar
sequences are found on other mouse chromosomes, but it seems rather
laborious.  Anyone got a better idea?  Is there a mouse genome database
anywhere?

TIA

--
Fergus Doherty,