BIACORE data conversion

Bryan Finn bryan at freja.fkem2.lth.se
Tue Jun 24 03:03:32 EST 1997

Hi,
	We're looking for a small program or script that will convert the data from
a Biacore into a format readable by other scientific plotting/speadsheet software
(preferably ascii format).  Does anyone have such a program for PC, Mac or UNIX?

Thanks in advance.

Bryan Finn

|  Dr. Bryan Finn                                                 |
|  Department of Physical Chemistry 2       Tel: +46-46-222-8254  |
|  Chemical Center                          Fax: +46-46-222-4543  |
|  University of Lund                                             |
|  POB 124                        e-mail: bryan at bor.fkem2.lth.se  |
|  S-221 00 Lund Sweden      WWW: http://www.fkem2.lth.se/~bryan  |