crystallization

Winfried Meining wim at csb.ki.se
Wed Jun 25 14:13:12 EST 1997

Dear Lab-workers,

I've written a little utility, which calculates protocols for mixing
solutions out of several stock solutions. It is supposed to do simple,
but - if done manually - tedious stochiometrical calculations. I wrote
and used the program for setting up crystallization experiments and
included a few special functions that might ease the design of
crystallization screenings.

The program can be downloaded from

http://www.csb.ki.se/xray/wim/setup.html

Best regards

Winfried

PS : Comments and suggestions are appreciated !

--

Dr. Winfried Meining
Karolinska Institute, Center for Structural Biochemistry
e-mail :   winfried.meining at csb.ki.se