Winfried Meining wim at
Wed Jun 25 14:13:12 EST 1997

Dear Lab-workers,

I've written a little utility, which calculates protocols for mixing
solutions out of several stock solutions. It is supposed to do simple,
but - if done manually - tedious stochiometrical calculations. I wrote
and used the program for setting up crystallization experiments and
included a few special functions that might ease the design of
crystallization screenings.

The program can be downloaded from

Best regards

PS : Comments and suggestions are appreciated !

Dr. Winfried Meining
Karolinska Institute, Center for Structural Biochemistry
Department of Biosciences at Novum
Hälsovägen 7-9, S-14157 Huddinge, SWEDEN
phone  :   +46-8-6083-336           Fax :  +46-8-6089-290
e-mail :   winfried.meining at