Image processing SW

Terry Trier dont at
Mon Jun 30 13:16:43 EST 1997

In article <339BE6EB.2C7B at>, kaareg at says...
>I need a comment from You on image processing software.
>Anyone of You have strong feelings 'bout some particular package ?
>I'd be thankful if You'd also give me some hints 'bout market
>Thank you,
> | Kaare Gärtner       |   The Norwegian Radium Hospital        |
> | kaareg at|   Dep. of  biophysics                  |
> | fax:+47 22934270    |   Montebello                           |
> | tlf:+47 22934276    |   0310 OSLO                            |

I am also interested in image processing software.  I need a program that
can measure the area of several objects on the screen, and then sum up those
areas and put the total on a single line in a data file.  The objects would
range from the size of pencil eraser to the size of a computer mouse.

The platform is IBM PC.

Terry M. Trier
Entomology Department
Michigan State University