program "OOPSEG" needed

Jim Studier studier at NINJA.LIFE.UIUC.EDU
Tue Mar 4 20:38:59 EST 1997

I am looking for a program with the acronym OOPSEG.
I takes a time series and separates it into a smooth part and a noise
part.
It requires that the noise part satisfy certain tests for randomness.
If it is not satisfied that the noise is random it tries again.
It uses something called optimal segments to do this.
I have seen one paper on it.  The author is David C. Bradley.
I would like to know an email address or better yet a www site where I
can
get this program.

            Jim Studier (studier at ninja.life.uiuc.edu)