do you need any graphics created?

Douglas J. Young dyoungmdl2 at troopers.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 09:54:20 EST 1997

hi

anyone out there that needs any type of graphics done should give me an
e-mail at

m.d.l software at troopers.demon.co.uk

prices are very competitive indeed, examples are available on request.

examples

a fully designed front cover designed to your specifications (based on
an a4 size) at a professional level. For as little as 10.00 (more
complex designs and other bits will have additional pricing, but this is
just a rough estimate).

Final work will be sent via e-mail to you and also sent on disks as well
if the receiver requests it, there will be an additional charge for this
service.

No commitment, just send what you need done and I will get back to you
with a competetive quote within 72 hours.

Douglas J. Young - Project Editor of M.D.L Software.

P.S  As well as magazine layouts we will also do, items like the
following:-

web page graphic designs.

graphics for games

fliers and leaflets