MS Office 97 only costs US$45?! Shopping Paradise

Rob Miller rmiller at house.med.und.ac.za
Fri Mar 14 06:52:01 EST 1997

DogZ Software Center wrote:

> Good news to you today, that is, we would like to introduce all wares
> in VERY  attractive price to you.  Not only to provide over 50 warez
> for you to choose, but also to introduce the most suitable warez to
> you.
>
> We would provide a very attractive price not more than US$50.
> The more you buy, the more money you can save. Right?
>
> Hurry up! Don't miss this chance!

Wow, is this cheeky or what !?!?!?!

							rob.

Robert T. Miller, Ph.D.
rmiller at house.med.und.ac.za

Manager - Durban Satellite - South African National Bioinformatics
Institute

Faculty of Medicine / Dept of Virology / University of Natal
Private Bag 7 / Congella 4013 / Durban / South Africa
phone +27 (031) 3603743                     fax +27 (031) 3603744 or
2604441