SOFTWARE PAGE !

Bernard Murray bernard at elsie.nci.nih.gov
Thu Mar 20 00:58:48 EST 1997

In article <01bc34ae$5a442320$51ad6397 at giovanni>, peterpan at sbf.it says...

>At the following URL you will find some useful programs.

I doubt it very much (although I haven't checked) as you cross posted
to alt.2600.crackz, alt.comp.shareware, alt.cracks, biz.comp.software
and tnn.software (a reputable bunch I am sure).

Any chance of getting the word "software" removed from the title of
this newsgroup as I am sure this is what generates the spammy traffic.
I'd hate to resort to a killfile as I am always worried I'll miss
that one valuable post.  However, my most successful filter would
remove the following;
a) Any article with an exclamation mark (!) in the title
b) Any title containing $, money, or cash
c) Any title WRITTEN IN CAPITALS

	Such is life...
		Bernard

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.