how to charge for web page designing????

msa msali at iname.com
Thu Mar 20 12:22:43 EST 1997

hello u all,
I have just landed with my first web page design contract (small
contract).  I do not know how to bill the client i.e., what is the
method of finding out cost for the designing.

previously i have been designing database solutions (ms-access and
advance revelation) and have been chargeing the clients on job to job
and company to company basis.

i was wondering that any expert might have deviced a way to charge the
clients.  take a look at this sample work at
http://www.brain.net.pk/~vrs/pim/index.htm

ps: pls remember i am located in pakistan.

--
MSA
Visual Research, Lahore
mailto:msali at iname.com