Access to MEDLINE pre-1981?

Gary Malet gmalet at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 27 05:06:09 EST 1997

Internet Medline Comparison Table at Medical Matrix***
http://www.slackinc.com/matrix/medlinetable.html
Ranks free and fee based medline services available on the Internet.
Includes access restrictions, dates covered, fees for document
delivery, navigation tools, and utilities for expanding searches to
medical concepts.

        Dr.Gary Malet, Medical Informatics Fellow, Family Physician
                    Oregon Health Sciences University
           3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, Oregon
                   gmalet at healthtel.com, (503)494-6734
                 Co Chair AMIA's Internet Working Group,
        http://www-informatics.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/Amia/homepage.htm
    "MEDICAL MATRIX"- Hypertext Internet Clinical Medicine Resources
                    http://www.slackinc.com/matrix

W R Bennett <bspwrb at bath.ac.uk> wrote in article
<E7Hw5A.C3r.B.midge at bath.ac.uk>...