Free Software Demo - DNA/RNA/Protein Analysis & Presentation

avatar avatar at MARCON.ORG
Sun Mar 30 11:12:32 EST 1997

TopoGEN now provides Windows (3.1/95) software for the analysis and
presentation of DNA, RNA and protein sequences.  From our web site at
<http://www.topogen.com>, you may examine application descriptions and
sample output, as well as download free demonstrations. To
purchase software, see our online catalog at
<http://www.topogen.com/catalog.html>.

There are two software packages currently available:

       Visual Genomics Suite consists of applications for:

              Creating sequence maps
              Developing and testing cloning strategies
              Examining restriction enzyme information
              Locating open reading frames (ORFs)

       WinGenesys consists of applications for analyzing DNA, RNA, and
		protein sequences:

              Pattern, matrix, motif, Prosite, repeat, and BLAST
				searches
              Dot matrix plots
              Sequence pair and multiple sequence alignment
              Restriction analysis, multiple digest, and gel
				electrophoresis simulation
              Aligned nucleotide fragment set analysis