sequence software for dos systems

Kim Worley kworley at bcm.tmc.edu
Fri May 2 15:49:06 EST 1997

ANDREA CRAMPTON wrote:

> hi....
>         Can anyone point me to a site that deals with sequence alignment and or
> manipulation programs for DOS machines...... thanks

The BCM Search Launcher is an on-going project to organize molecular
biology-related search and analysis services available on the WWW by
function by providing a single point-of-entry for related searches
(e.g., a single page for launching multiple sequence alignments using
standard parameters).  If you have access to a Web browser, it is
convenient to access these search tools, no software installation
required.  The URL is given below.