video infochannel software??

Rene Mullie renemul at pi.net
Fri May 9 04:46:41 EST 1997

Software demands for digital video board system

We are looking for software to control a digital video board system.
On different locations are monitors installed. On these monitors runs
a digital video program, based on different inputformats like MPEG
files, data fields, graphic files and combinations of these two. This
system must be controlled from one central computer by ISDN
connections. The broadcast wil be uploaded to the differend locations
and wil run according to the scheduling file.
We know the Scala software but this is not wat we are looking for.
Please let me know if you know a company who can provide us with these
kind of software.
Please reply to me personal.

-compleet inhouse informationsystem at broadcast quality

-supports:
video (MPEG-1 and 2, QuikTime, AVI, FLIC) standard MCI protocol
graphic formats: BMP, GIF, PCX, TGA, LBM, RLE, WMF, DIB
text formats: ASCII, HTML, DOC, WP

-scheduling for every message or file

-absolute timing of message/file planning

-network integration in TCP/IP, Novell, Windows95/NT networks

-importing and exporting of different file formats

-extended preview options for previewing the program

-logfile of all actions

-multi-user

-large library of special effects

-WYSIWYG style editor to make templates