OS/2 or Windows 3.x Software to build plasmids

John Piper jpiper at MARLIN.UTMB.EDU
Mon May 12 10:04:03 EST 1997

A while back, I downloaded a program called Plasmid Processor.  I have not
had a chance to use it extensively, but from the little bit that I have
used it, the software seems pretty nice.  I am pretty sure that it is still
Freeware (at least according to the developers home page).  Try:

http://www.hytti.uku.fi/~kiviraum/plasmid/plasmid.html

I have not used any "commercial" programs, so I don't know how this program
compares.

Hope this helped,

John

****

John Piper				jpiper at marlin.utmb.edu
Graduate Student			Phone: 409-772-6537
Department of Human Biological		Fax:   409-772-6603
Chemistry and Genetics			Soon to come:
The University of Texas Medical Branch	  http://marlin.utmb.edu/~jpiper
Galveston, TX  77555-1067