Windows Software for Sequence Analysis?

deleage at ibcp.fr deleage at ibcp.fr
Thu May 15 06:38:10 EST 1997

Nicholas Owen wrote:

> We use GCG at work but to save me logging in from home I would like to
>
> analyse my sequences on a Windows machine.
>
> Does anyone know of a programme(s) that can align multiple sequences,
> translate, map, reverse etc sequences under Windows?
>
> Any information much appreciated
>
> Nicholas Owen
The ANTHEPROT package I developed fro Windows is able to edit multiple
alignment. It makes many things more...
Hope this helps,
Gilbert

   #  Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Proteines. UPR 412-CNRS       #
   #     *****  *****      ****   *****         Dr Gilbert Deleage     #
   #       #    #    #    #    #  #    #       7, passage du Vercors   #
   #       #    *****     #       #    #    69367 Lyon Cedex 07,FRANCE #
   #       #    #     #   #       #****      Tel: (33) 04-72-72-26-47  #
   #       #    #     #   #    #  #          Fax: (33) 04-72-72-26-01  #
   #     *****  ******     ****   #                deleage at ibcp.fr     #
   #                                             http://www.ibcp.fr    #