findpatterns on the WEB ?

deleage at ibcp.fr deleage at ibcp.fr
Thu May 15 06:32:23 EST 1997

Jens Alfken wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just lost my access to a server running the GCG packgage :(
>
> Is there any Website that would allow a protein sequence search using
> degenerate sequences like the findpattern program in GCG does ?
>
> Jens Alfken
>
> alfken at zedat.fu-berlin.de
We have developed such a search, the URL is :
http://www.ibcp.fr/predict.html
Hope this helps,
Gilbert
   #  Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Proteines. UPR 412-CNRS       #
   #     *****  *****      ****   *****         Dr Gilbert Deleage     #
   #       #    #    #    #    #  #    #       7, passage du Vercors   #
   #       #    *****     #       #    #    69367 Lyon Cedex 07,FRANCE #
   #       #    #     #   #       #****      Tel: (33) 04-72-72-26-47  #
   #       #    #     #   #    #  #          Fax: (33) 04-72-72-26-01  #
   #     *****  ******     ****   #                deleage at ibcp.fr     #
   #                                             http://www.ibcp.fr    #