PC port of NIH IMAGE...

Pete pkursula at cc.oulu.fi
Wed May 28 03:21:13 EST 1997

I have downloaded and tried it... it looks the same as the Mac program. I
have not yet used it for "real" measurements but it seems to be ok so far.
I think you can use the same macros, I tried one and it worked. You get
the same package of macros with the downloaded program that you get for
the Mac version. I had to get it becuase my department is stupid enough to
refuse bying Macintosh computers.

Pete