thanks someone !!!and need instruction

Dongyi Du yijian at PUBLIC.EAST.CN.NET
Sat May 31 13:17:21 EST 1997

I'm searching a molecular biology specielist,who give me some
instruction in ten days ago.After that, my computer had me come into a
big trouble,I lost the man's name,email address,and his advice.who can
help me find the man? Thanks a lot of.meanwhile, I wish i can get his
instruction on softwares in molecular biology continously,I wonder who
can give me a top list of common software in the field,for
example,DNASIS,PROSIS,ENHANCE,etc.It will be better to list five
softwares each type.Thank you very much.

Dongyi Du