Advice on DNA sequence analysis web sites

Nathalie Castells-Brooke mserv at
Thu Nov 6 11:41:48 EST 1997

Simon Firek wrote:
> Could anyone recommend a good web site that allows access to FREE DNA
> sequence analysis software for e.g. restriction mapping, finding ORFs,
> introns etc.  I've been searching for ages and only found software for
> database searches.
> Thanks
> Simon

There is an ORF Finder at

and a lot links to software at

I am not sure I have come accross a software to find introns, or other
free DNA analysis. When I found something I write it in that page above.

Hope that helps.

Dr Nathalie Castells-Brooke                   I hear and I forget
Bioinformatic Department                     I see and I remember
IACR Rothamsted                             I do and I understand  			Confucius