Converting Tiff files

Nathalie Castells-Brooke mserv at res.bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 09:52:16 EST 1997

Joachim Reichelt wrote:

> We run in trouble by converting tiff files. The problem is, we get
> files out of
> "IPL Lab Spectrum" Vers 3.1a by Signal Analytics
> and hav to get the stuff into
> "Image Quant" Vers. 3.3 by  Molecular Dynamics
>
> we tried Paintshop, Correl, Adobe and ImageMagic but did not find a
> pathway that worked.

Hi have you tried Graphic Workshop by alchemy mindwork?

try : http://www.mindworkshop.com/

It has several filters, but I don't know if it had the ones you need. It
certainly has tiff.

Hope that helps.

--
Dr Nathalie Castells-Brooke                   I hear and I forget
Bioinformatic Department                     I see and I remember