Improved! Re: Image enhancement software and examples

J.A. Stark jas at
Mon Nov 10 10:45:48 EST 1997

Mini-gallery of contrast enhancement examples, now easier to download:

All good stuff - but your large files (described, I see as 'demanding')
time. Your fine images deserve to avoid anything counter-productive.

Brian J Ford

Prompted by Brian's comments, I have cut down the sizes of the example images,
and drastically increased the compression.  This also means that the images fit
more neatly on the screen.

You can still download the full images by clicking on the smaller ones; the
quality with the extra compression is quite poor.