information needed

Jerry Learn learn at
Wed Nov 12 19:28:23 EST 1997

In article <stuart-1211971037110001 at>, "Stuart
Rison" <stuart at> wrote:

> >In article <63vn9d$hc8$1 at News.Dal.Ca>,cwang2 at (Cheng Wang) wrote:
> >Does anyone know that if there is a software to calculate the apporximate
> >molecular weight of a peptide or protein?
> >many thanks
> The address I posted in my previous message appears to be incorect.  The
> correct address to obtain the PAWS is on the Proteometric site at:
> The program is availbale for Mac (PPC and 68k), Windows NT and Windows 3.1
The WWW page appears indicate that a 603e or greater PPC is required.
Many of the macs in our lab are old 601s.  Will it work on these?

Jerry Learn

Research Associate

Health Sci. Ctr., Rm. K443-C      |
Dept. of Microbiology             | Learn at
University of Washington          | Phone: (206) 616-4286
Box 357740                        |   FAX: (206) 616-1575
Seattle, WA  98195-7740  USA      |