"3-D BrainStation and Inquiry" - Mac & PC Image Analysis Systems"

Yoroya yoroya at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 01:19:15 EST 1997

     We at Loats Associates, Inc. present "3-D BrainStation", a Mac-based image
 analysis system that can fuse anatomical images from MRI or CT scans with
 functional images from PET or SPECT scans.  "Inquiry" is a PC-based image
 analysis system that can analyze whole-body, metabolic, or receptor
 autoradiographic images, 3-D tumor and lesion volume, 1-D or 2-D gel
 electrophoretic images, grain counting, and more.  Visit our website to learn
 more.  Questions or concerns?  Let me know.

Bob Hummel                   Tel: 410-876-8055        Website:
 http://www.loats.com
Sales & Marketing          Fax: 410-876-5843       E-mail:    loats at loats.com
Loats Associates, Inc.    201 East Main Street    Westminster, MD  21157